advertising agencies professional, brand image, brand management, competitive research, demographics, marketing management, marketing team, maximizing sales, ommercial production companies, Online Marketers, return on investment, target audience, tv marketing, video marketing, video marketing strategies
Online marketers need to focus on targeting the right audience for maximizing their outreach. Identifying who the target audience is a crucial factor for maximizing sales and demands. Keeping “general” targets or targeting “everyone” is a bizarre and fruitless concept.
Target marketing helps in better brand management and achieves higher return on investment. This gives an affordable and efficient platform where more business could be generated. Call it grouping, categorizing or painting the pictures of the customers in mind – determining relevant audience is a critical part of marketing management. A clearly defined audience guides what marketing tactics to employ to reach this audience.
Six tips on how to have a crystal clear target audience:
- Gauge and assess the customer base your organization is associated with now. Try to understand their behavior – why do they come to your brand? Why they are loyal to your products? Find out what are the exclusive benefits that they get by using your products or services. When you have found the USP of your product or service, you will also be able to target more audience like them to use products and services.
- Look into the sleeves of your competitors. A good marketer would have already done competitive research on its competitors. Find out who are the competitor’s customers! For some time you can avoid targeting those sections as it will be very hard to kill their loyalty and bring them to join your brigade. Rather find out the market they have not been looking at.
- Take time to do some research and analysis of your current products and services. Compare them to the expectations of your target audience to see if there are any shortcomings. Note down each single feature, advantages that your product/service claims to provide. Check if it really stands up to the promises made. Trace lines to determine how it could be upgraded to make it more professional, to give it a better brand image. All customers like to be associated with a better brand image and high quality. Win your customers’ hearts by giving your best through your products and services. Find out who will be interested in the advantages that your product provides?
- Draw specific sketches of the person who will be ready to pay you for your product or service. Also make lists of the types of people that will influence and invite others to become loyal customers of your organization. Draw proper demographics of the same. Your demographics must include the following aspects: Gender, age, location, occupation, income levels, education levels, family status, social background etc. Try to be as accurate in your calculations as possible.
- Try to determine the buying habits of your target audience. Try to paint right images about their personalities, habits, attitudes, hobbies and behaviors. Think of innovative ways so that these individuals will incorporate your products or services into their lifestyles. Determine how you could make your things more appealing to them.
- Make a game plan about reaching to your target audience. Also make a backup plan. Look at your competitors, look at your own track records from the past, and take examples from successes of other people. See how other organizations have achieved better results. Take lessons from them and pick strategies that will work for you. Modify them if necessary; twist them depending on the demographics and products. Make sure that a step by step plan is devised well before it is actually launched. Without a good game plan such as good video marketing strategies, no goals can be achieved.
To perform all of the above steps, you would need some real data. Without valid information, it is not possible to make any game plans. If you are looking to incorporate video and tv marketing, you would need proven advertising agencies professional and experienced commercial production companies, who will carry out advertising research and creative conception work for you.
It is advisable that you sit with the marketing team that you have hired and map out your steps carefully. Ensure that you have passed on your message well to your team. Let them understand what kind of research or strategy you have been looking for. When the destination is crystal clear, nothing could stop you from achieving your target on time.